How to View Your Decision When Available
If you applied for the Early Action deadline to Carolina, you can expect to receive your admissions decision toward the end of the month in your Connect Carolina Student Center. Here are a few tips for when you log into your Student Center when your decision is available.
Thanks again for your interest in Carolina!
- Go to https://connectcarolina.unc.edu/.
- Click on Login to ConnectCarolina Student Center.
- Login with your Guest ID. If you do not have a Guest ID, please follow the email instructions we sent to you. If you do not have these instructions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Under Admissions, click on “Click here to view your decision in a new window. Please make sure popup-blocking software is disabled.” In order to view your decision, please note that, if applicable, the pop-up blocker feature on your browser must be disabled.
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options
- On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, select or clear the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box, and then select OK.
- On the right side of the Toolbar, click the wrench
- Go to the Tools tab.
- To allow pop-ups, uncheck the box next to “Pop-up blocker.”
- Click Save.
- On the top menu, click “Tools” and choose Options.
- Select “Privacy and Security” from the left side navigation.
- Under permissions locate:• Block pop-up windows: Uncheck this to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- On the AOL Toolbar, click the Blocking Pop-ups icon, then click Turn Pop-up Controls Off.• Note: The Pop-Up Blocker icon will display a green light symbol over a white window to indicate that you have enabled pop-ups on all websites.
- Click on the Yahoo Toolbar’s popup blocker icon option arrow. This arrow is pointing down beside of the popup blocker icon.
- Click on “Enable Pop-up Blocker” to uncheck.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (three dots).
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Popups.
- Turn Allowed on or off.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, then click Security.
- Select “Block pop-up windows,” then deselect Allow WebGL and Allow Plug-ins.
Or, for an older version of Safari, try:
- Open Safari
- Click on the Safari Menu
- Uncheck “Block Pop-Up Windows”