< To Transfer Students

Transferring from a N.C. Community College?

Every year, we admit and enroll many outstanding students from the community college system in North Carolina. Most of these students are following the Associate of Arts or Associate of Sciences degree paths, though it’s not necessary that students complete one of those degrees before transferring. To find out how your N.C. community college coursework will transfer to UNC, please visit Information for Transfers from N.C. Community Colleges.

Franklin Street restaurant boasts "Best Brunch in Town" and "Homemade Desserts" on A-frame sign in front of restaurant
Students pose for pictures during the annual senior Bell Tower