Carolina Global Launch Admitted Student Checklist
Welcome to Carolina Global Launch! Ready to make things official?
While You’re Deciding
- Get to know your new classmates through special experiences created just for you.
Stay Up-To-Date On Financial Aid for Your Spring Semester at Carolina
- Apply for financial aid if you haven’t already.
- Set up your official UNC username and email so that you’ll be able to view your financial aid package and stay in touch with us to receive important updates.
- Log into your ConnectCarolina Student Center with your username. This is where you’ll view your financial aid package when it’s available.
Accept Your Place in Carolina Global Launch in MyCarolina
- By May 1, officially confirm your participation in the program in MyCarolina and pay your $1,475 non-refundable deposit.
- Read and sign the Carolina Global Launch Agreement with your parent or guardian in MyCarolina.
- Make your preliminary course selection. You’ll craft your final schedule in late summer before enrolling in courses. If you’d like to speak with an advisor as you’re considering your course selections, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electronically sign the reply form.