Consider this opportunity if:
- You want to be part of a smart, fun, motivated community of friends who think, communicate, collaborate, and create to identify and solve some of the world’s great challenges.
- You want to partner with a faculty mentor to engage in creative discovery and interdisciplinary conversation.
- You want to study culture, history, and values of communities or use storytelling, music, or art to connect people.
New first-year students with an interest in exploring Arts and Humanities disciplines.
- $10,000 scholarship for North Carolina residents, and tuition, fees, room and board for out-of-state students, renewable for four years of undergraduate study.
- Faculty mentoring and a cohort of fellow scholars.
- Opportunities to gather for social and intellectual activities throughout their time at Carolina.