- What if my high school closes and doesn’t provide any replacement courses?
- What if I can’t visit UNC before I apply? Will that hurt my chances of earning admission?
- One of my extracurricular activities was a part-time job, but I lost it because of COVID-19. How will this affect my chances of earning admission?
- My school moved to pass-fail grading for one or more semesters because of COVID-19. How will you consider these grades when I apply for admission?
- I was scheduled to take the SAT and ACT, but the testing dates have been cancelled. What if I only get to take the test one time? What if I don’t get to take it at all?
- I took my Advanced Placement exams at home or under difficult circumstances, even though I haven’t had as much class time to prepare for them. How will you judge my scores if they’re lower than they would have been?
- All of my extracurricular activities were cancelled because of COVID-19. How will this affect my chances of earning admission?