Are all majors available to CIHS transfer applicants?

Most majors are available to CIHS transfer students. However, some programs require transfer students to apply with a different application, have other supplemental application instructions, or require students to complete specific coursework before they can begin work in that major.

If program pre-requisites are required, and you have not completed them prior to transferring, you may need an extra 1-2 semester(s) of coursework at Carolina to obtain that specific degree. For more information by major, please see the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill course catalog and our online guide for applying to specific majors.