I completed a medical withdrawal from Carolina. How do I return?

We’re glad that you feel ready to return. If you received a medical or psychological withdrawal, you’ll need to connect with Campus Health or UNC Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) and have a medical provider there complete and return the Clearance Form six to ten weeks prior to the start of the semester you wish to return. For additional information, refer to Campus Health.