I have a high school GED. What steps should I take to become a degree-seeking Part-Time Classroom Studies student?

Students with a high school GED should complete at least 12 hours of coursework (either outside of UNC-Chapel Hill or through the non-degree seeking PTCS program) prior to applying for the degree-seeking PTCS program.