I took part-time classroom studies at UNC and am now applying as an undergraduate student. How will my grades in my part-time classroom studies affect my application?

A high school student who takes a class at UNC-Chapel Hill and then later attends UNC-Chapel Hill as an undergraduate student will begin college with the GPA earned in the class or classes already taken here. To be eligible for financial aid at Carolina, students must maintain satisfactory academic progress (SAP), which includes a GPA above 2.0. If a student does not meet SAP, no federal financial aid is normally available until the student is able to raise the GPA above 2.0. There is an appeal process to receive financial aid while working to get the GPA above a 2.0.