I was a non-degree seeking student, but now I’ve decided that I’d like to earn a degree. What steps should I take?

To be considered for degree-seeking status, please complete a new Part-Time Classroom Studies Application through MyCarolina and select “Degree Seeking.” Send official transcripts from your high school and all colleges and universities attended to the Undergraduate Admissions office.

2022 The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill