I wasn’t meeting the financial aid requirements for satisfactory academic progress. How do I receive financial aid once I return to Carolina?

If you were not meeting the undergraduate financial aid requirements when you left the University, you may be eligible to submit an appeal to request financial aid probation. If you will be applying for financial aid for the first time when you return, you are held to the same requirements. Please contact the Office of Scholarships and Student Aid if you have questions about your financial aid eligibility.