I’m academically suspended. Can I still return to Carolina?

If you have an academic standing of suspension, you will need to submit an appeal for probation to enroll in any courses at UNC — including Summer School and Carolina Courses Online.  Academic Advising is happy to guide you through next steps.

2022 The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill