Once I submit my Return to Carolina survey, what happens? When can I register for classes?
As soon as you submit your survey, you’ll receive an email confirming it has been successfully submitted.
- The Office of Undergraduate Admissions will review your survey and the information we have on file for you.
- If you’re eligible to enroll, your record will be updated, and you’ll be able to reactivate your ONYEN.
- Once your ONYEN is active, log into your ConnectCarolina Student Center. From your Student Center, you’ll be able to view:
- Dates when you can register
- Your NC residency classification.
- Any “holds” that may restrict your registration.
- You should be able to reactivate your ONYEN and enroll within 8-10 business days of submitting the Return to Carolina survey, assuming no additional action on your part is needed.