Group Code of Conduct
We look forward to accommodating your group on an upcoming visit. To provide a quality experience for all of our guests, we require that all visiting school groups of 10 students or more adhere to the following expectations:
- Please know that your group has agreed to attend both the information session and the walking tour (unless otherwise noted). The duration of the entire event is approximately 2 hours.
- Please plan to arrive in a timely manner. Groups that arrive more than 15 minutes after the session has begun may not be able to attend any portion of the event.
- Please have an adequate number of chaperones (no less than 1 chaperone per 25 students) and that they remain with the group during the entire experience.
- Please monitor your group’s noise level and have all students behave in a respectful manner to Carolina employees, students, and the campus community.
- All cell phones, iPods, mp3 players or other electronic devices must be on silent and away during the information session and on the walking tour (exceptions may include taking photos in front of the Old Well or during other group photo opportunities).
If you have any questions or concerns or if any member of your group needs special accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us at GroupTours@admissions.unc.edu.