Early College (CIHS)

Early College students can choose to apply as first-year or transfer students.

If you’re graduating from an North Carolina Early College (also known as a Cooperative Innovative High School) with an associate degree, you can apply to Carolina as either a first-year or a transfer student. To choose the path that’s best for you, explore your options.

If you’d like to talk it through, we hope you’ll reach out so that we can help you choose the best path.


Already know what you’d like to do?