Do I need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and CSS Profile again when I return to Carolina?

You need to complete the FAFSA every year to qualify for financial aid. If you are returning after being away for a full academic year, then you will also need to submit the CSS Profile to be considered for University need-based scholarships. Please contact the Office of Scholarships and Student Aid if you have questions about applying for aid. If you are returning after important deadlines have passed, be sure to reach out so we can help.