How do I send my transcript to UNC?

Your high school should submit your transcript electronically through one of these approved services:

•   Docufide
•   Scrip-Safe/E-Scrip
•   Scoir
•   Common Application
•   CFNC
•   Parchment
•   National Student Clearing

This will allow us to match the transcript with your application quickly. If the electronic service requires a recipient email address, please use: