How do I transfer credit from a college or university outside the United States?

Coursework may be transferred from international institutions. We do require that you have your official transcripts evaluated by World Education Services. This evaluation helps us understand your previous coursework and award proper credit upon your enrollment at Carolina. To have your coursework evaluated, please send all transcripts from non-US institutions that you have attended to World Education Services. Then, if you are offered admission to Carolina and choose to enroll, submit both the original transcripts as well as the course-by-course evaluation of the credit provided by the evaluation service.